越南料理

2005-10-15 14:05 pm
發表者:小費 RE: 越南麵包 (Fey)

我想請問您知道越南麵包的做法和食材嗎?還是可以知道如何的到相 關資料.我超愛吃.很想自己做來吃看看.麻煩幫我找找資料好嗎.感 謝您...

2004-12-04 00:07 am
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (Fey)

oh yeah!!!  i miss 越南包 too! every time when i visit  Tronto China-town i always bring 3~5越南包 with me... so cheap and so tasty!!! Also the Tai food in Canada is damn yummy!  Tai  food in TW  never reach the level i think!  i really miss the 5 years time that i live in Canada!  

2004-11-24 22:56 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (miyuki)

to everyone had this great taste before in Canada:

there are also some great-taste Vietnam sandwich stores in LA.selling the same bread like u described, I miss the delicious taste and still cannot find any store in TW yet.  

Good luck to u , everyone

bluebabe

2004-11-17 17:29 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (喬伊絲)

忠孝東路靠近大安路sogo後面那邊
有一家叫做小小CAFE的餐廳(巷口有賣紅豆湯燒仙草路邊那那條巷子)
有賣好吃的越南麵包唷
他們的麵包跟咖哩真是令人難忘

2001-11-13 09:29 am
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (小美女)

素的越南麵包只有醃蘿蔔那些素食而已  沒有包素肉......好好吃ㄛ  明天再去買來吃    嘻!

2001-11-12 19:28 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (cokedrinker)

小美女:

很好吃吧!不過素的是包素肉嗎? 還是只是醃黃瓜蘿蔔?
我還沒吃過素的呢... 一定好吃!!

流口水中...

2001-11-08 16:19 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (小美女)

Hi!我是小美女   今天才加入這個族群   然後就看到了妳/你的留言   我現在也在多倫多讀書    我住在downtown   今天才吃了兩個越南麵包   好吃好吃
那三家分別叫  "源香"  "燕姑"  "金城 "     源香生意最好     但我本人覺得燕姑的最棒     而且又便宜說    一個才一塊加幣   我都是買素的   總之  如果你還沒吃過的話  快去吃吧    有問題再和我說囉 

2001-11-03 13:01 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (cokedrinker)

Gracy and yyheve, thank you for sharing!

極度自我:
I forget the name of the restaurant already! But, it's on the Spadina Ave, the opposite side of the LCBO. Just take a walk down the Spadina Ave and you will see people lining up for sandwich...

2001-11-03 10:39 am
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (極度自我)

hey....i'm studying in toronto right now, but i have not tried the sandwich yet! please let me know which restaurant is better!
thx

2001-11-02 15:26 pm
發表者:原MSN社群發表文章 RE: 越南麵包 (Gracy)

Cokedrinker,
I beleive you will  find some delicious food in Sanfrancisco. Tonight I will go to Paris for business exhibition. If I find some thing special, I will share it on the Yilan post.

公告欄
【講座】11/6~11/27 台中 中央書局「週三讀書會:閱讀,飲食的風土」

已成年年閱讀圈盛事的中央書局「週三讀書會」今年來到第五屆,這回榮幸應邀加入其中,將自11/06起一連四週、每週三晚間,以現場與線上直播方式同步登場。題目呼應本屆主題「建構,迎向地方永續的無限可能」,以「閱讀,飲食的風土」為題開講……

《葉怡蘭的生活美學課》

此部線上課程是我於創作之路上的嶄新嘗試,也是多年來在飲食裡生活裡長年涉獵體驗修習的最終集大成;更大有別於此刻市場主流的語言、商業、廚藝教學等明確實用性質,以生活美學為綱,並橫跨食、飲、居家等多重領域……